New student and kindergarten registration.
We look forward to meeting new families!
If you are new to the area, you can enroll your student(s) throughout the school year and during the summer months. Please contact our front office at 571-226-4400 for more information and to schedule a time. You can also access registration forms through the FCPS website.
A child may enter kindergarten if he or she turns five on or before September 30 of the year he or she enters school.
Pine Spring ES will have information available in late March or early April for parents of incoming kindergarteners, and we'll be holding orientation sessions. Please contact our student information assistant.
Student Information Assistant
- Student Information Assistant I/II
Kindergarten Registration Information
If any of the following apply to your family, please contact the FCPS Dunn Loring Center, 703-204-6740 before coming to Pine Spring Elementary.
- Home languages other than English
- Foreign exchange students requiring I-20 student visas
- Students whose natural parents or legally adoptive parents do not reside in Fairfax County
- Tuition-paying student
- Students in foster care placed by other Virginia counties or by out-of-state agency
Registration requirements documents and translations are available on this page in English, Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Urdu, and Vietnamese. For recorded information about registration, please call 703-204-6795.