The Pine Spring Library is a warm and welcoming place for students, teachers, and parents. It is the goal of the library program to develop and encourage a love of questioning, reading, making, and communicating for all students. It is also the goal to have students who are effective and responsible users of information. This goal guides students to become critical thinkers who problem solve and demonstrate growth in Portrait of a Graduate skills.
Parents are always welcome in the library as volunteers! We love having helping hands for re-shelving books, supporting with the book fair or helping when their child’s class is scheduled.
Please feel free to contact the librarian, Ms. Thorpe, with any questions or concerns.
- Librarian, ES
Pine Spring ES Library Catalog
FCPS Library Services and Databases
Like to read and discover online? Use the FCPS generic or your special login information to visit:
myON is a personalized library offering voice and choice and tools for teachers to track student progress.
MyON works on Chrome (version 48, 49 and 50), Safari (7, 8, and 9), Firefox (44, 45, 46), and Internet Explorer 11 or above.
- PebbleGo is an online emergent reader with spoken-word audio.
- TumbleBooks has over 1,000 fiction and non-fiction titles including storybooks, "read along" books, videos, math stories, puzzle games and more.
Are you creative and wish to express in different ways?
- Wixie is an online publishing platform that lets students share what they know through their writing, their voice, and their art.
- Log onto Clever, the FCPS central log-in for different websites.
- Use your unique log-in information.
If you are an PSES student and unsure of the login information, please ask your grade level teacher or the school librarian.